Most business owners think of selling a business at least once in their career. Each person’s reason for selling is personal; whether they are nearing retirement, have other interests, or are going through any of the many other changes life often provides. Over 50% of business owners will try to sell their own business; many fail to maximize value or worse, fail to find a buyer. On the other hand, a person may decide they want to own a business but prefer to acquire an existing business rather than start one.
Regardless of whether you want to sell or buy, we will help you navigate what might well be the most significant and complicated financial transaction of your life. Our principals bring decades of experience as business advisors, buyers, sellers, owners, operators, and financiers to help you achieve
Why Use Capital Access Group?
From the beginning of your search through the culmination of the transaction, we can:
- Help identify and approach possible buyers, acquisition targets, or merger partners on a confidential basis.
- Negotiate letters of intent and transaction terms
- Lead due diligence efforts
- Identify possible deal breakers
- Analyze value and risk
- Assist with structuring the transaction by providing accounting, tax, and financing insights
- Provide business advice on purchase and sale agreements.
Buying and selling a business is a complex undertaking. Mistakes have punitive consequences. Don’t go it alone. We’re skilled at getting you to a successful closing.